Saturday, June 30, 2012

To Infinity and Beyond! :)

So, have mentioned before that my entourage will be using the Infinity dress, there's just so many plus points that this dress gives you:

1. It's definitely cheaper, with the cost ranging from 700 to 800Php
2. It's very versatile, if you want your entourage with different styles, then this is perfect.
3. They have a wide range of colors, good for any motif.
4. And the last one, you can still wear it after the wedding! Actually for me that's the best part, since the money that we'll be spending won't go to waste. :D



So my future sister's in law had a hard time following the instructions on the dress.. I would too actually, if this is the first time that I'll be wearing one. Haha. So I found this video, and I think this is the best instruction video that I have seen so far, a little bit too fast, but they give the best numbers of styles. ;)

And I didn't know that there are 21 ways to wear the dress! hehe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4nFBgElmBc

Enjoy watching! :)

Btw, we bought the dress in 168 Mall, in Apartment 8 stores. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment