Thursday, June 28, 2012

Huff.Huff.Huff.

50. Days until the big day.
18. Days until my gown measurement.
130. My current weight
120. My target weight.




Numbers. Numbers.Numbers.

We're nearing the finish line and I'm now putting the much needed focus on my weight.

I have tried a lot of diets before, and more than the diet, I think I have also tried all the available exercise videos in the net. Now that this is serious business, I'm putting my faith on 2 videos.

I'm doing Hip Hop Abs and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, depending on my mood that day. Hehehe. I'm also doing the exercise back whenever I can since it's such a good cardio workout.

Oatmeal and fruits for breakfast. Normal lunch. And oatmeal or cereal and fruits for dinner.

Hopefully this diet plan works, and in 18 days, i'll be able to lose enough weight so that my gown will look better on me. Hehe.

Crossing all my fingers and my toes!

Will post a before and after if there is any difference. haha.

Huff. Huff. Huff.

No comments:

Post a Comment