Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses and a Coat. (Our Divisoria Trip Part 3)

Went back to Divisoria today to finally get Jam's measurements for his Coat attire, since he already made a decision on what he's going to wear. Me on the other hand, went there to still look for that perfect dress.

We went around, even went to Tutuban mall this time, but found nothing nice there. Went to 168, went to all the boutiques there, since the displayed dresses have changed. I tried on 3 dresses and we had to pick which tops our list. Only have a pic of the first dress I tried on, since after that Jam's phone died on us. Darn.



Anyway, the first one was more of the one that I envisioned my dress to be, it's flowy and flirty and happy. But the problem is, the fit was not for me, it made me look fatter (not that I need more fats. damn.) and well, it was not just for my body type I guess.

The second one we tried on was much more elegant and flowy just the same. But the problem was, the size was too small for me, and they don't make custom made dresses. Plus it was 6k without any wedding accessories at all.

The third one was far off of what I want my dress to be, it was structured with a tube top. When I tried it on, I must admit it really looked nice on my body. It was an almost perfect fit, considering that the gown had zippers on and not the "tali-tali" kind. Hehe! Add to that that it was only 6k complete with accessories!  (The name of the boutique is Ysabelle, and the people there and the designer were all very accommodating and really funny. Hehe!)

After a couple of minutes, I gave in to Jam's persuasion and finally got the third dress, it may not be what I envisioned it to be, but maybe this will be better than what I dreamed of.

I don't mind leaving my perfect wedding dress dream behind, as long as I'm still having my perfect guy. Then the dress won't even matter. :)

** It was a very productive day for us, since we also managed to get the entourage dresses and some office attire for myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment