Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Food Series: Burzillian Nation

There's a sudden boom of local restaurants and cafes in our area in San Pedro, Laguna, and the foodie in me cannot be anymore happier. Last weekend, I've decided to start a food series on the local restaurants to give my share of boost to the local food scene. I know we're far from being the next Maginhawa street, but hey, we got to start somewhere right?

First in the series, Burzillian Nation in Macaria Avenue, Binan City

Last week, a friend posted this burger place in social media.. I got curious because of one thing - their Burzilla - from the name itself the Godzilla of burgers. 


And so last Sunday, we trooped to Burzillian Nation and got a pleasant surprise. The place was big! Not the usual small cozy place that we often get from local food places. It has an open, industrial feel, with a touch of something like Army Navy interiors. If there was one word I can think of, is that it looks really inviting. 


 

We also were quite impressed with the prices. The Burzilla - 7 inches, 3 layer patty (1/2 kg of goodness), lettuce, tomato, mushroom, bacon cheese, hashbrown and egg - is 450 pesos. It's good for 3 to 4 persons. We also ordered two pitchers of black gulaman. 



The Verdict:
Definitely worth the money! It was really really good!! The patties were juicy, the bun is perfect and buttery and the cheese sauce was good. I only ate a quarter of the burger, but I was already full halfway. On a side note, I was with my husband and 14-year-old stepson. They had big appetites, and were quite impressed on how full they were when we finally finished the burger.

Yummers!!!

We'll definitely be back -- still a lot of items on the menu that we need to try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment