Sunday, April 13, 2014

More Wedding Photos (Alex Ruelo)





Since Alex does not maintain a blog of his own for his wedding photos (I mean, none that I know of) I'm posting some of my favorite photos taken by him during our wedding.




Being prepped by the wonderful Chinky Tanjangco

Right before we leave for church (with Charise constantly reminding us -- "Time Check!")


Frame worthy photo

Father-Son / Groom-Best Man



Look Pa, no eyes! hehe ;)




THE (moment after the) KISS





And of course this wouldn't be complete without our EPIC GROUP PHOTO 
Taking advantage of the uber lovely Enderun grounds. I swear, you won't see any guest not smiling in these series of photos
 (To the right, to the left, closer and wave!!!)

Thank you again and again Alex!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment