Thursday, May 3, 2012

HMUA.

After searching and inquiring and booking and cancelling, we have finally booked our HMUAs for our wedding.

READ: HMUAs




Since we're be shouldering the hair and make up for our whole entourage,  ( Since our wedding is a morning wedding, we wanted to make sure that everyone will be there on time, so we decided to make everyone go to the hotel to prepare. Hehe) we decided to get two HMUAs, one for the entourage, and one for me and Jam.

We got ALLEN GYAN for the entourage, I like her portfolio and she is easy to talk to, plus she gave me an amazing package for 6 heads.

As for my HMUA, we got CHINKY TANJANGCO. She's still a little, uhm...indie, for lack of a better term, but I really really like her. I saw her in a wedding fair and she was so bubbly and easy to talk to. She answers all my queries, and answers it with such friendliness that you just have to smile and be giddy too when you reply. LOL. I feel like I've known her for 10 years. Hehe. :)

Anyway, that's one more down for our suppliers to book, and one more step closer to finishing our wedding preps. :)


Links:
Allen Gyan - http://www.allengyanmakeupartistry.com/
Chinky Tanjangco - https://www.facebook.com/CJTProfessionalMakeupArtistry

No comments:

Post a Comment